- Device Grading
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is is the successor of the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and it comes with 6.2-inch AMOLED front cover display and big 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate when unfolded. Under the inner foldable display sits Samsung’s first under-display camera.
- The main display of the smartphone is a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen which is sized 7.6 inches. The resolution of the display is 1768 x 2208 pixels.
- Cover display is 6.2 inches, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2268 pixels (25:9) ?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is pack with 12 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage.
- The device is pack with 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 12 MP (ultrawide) on the rear side while on the front there is a single camera, 16 MP (wide). Cover camera: 10 MP (wide).
- The smartphone is available in various colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Green.
- The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh + Fast charging 25W + Fast wireless charging 11W + Reverse wireless charging 4.5W.
Open Box (O)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 9.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
A Grade (A)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 8.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
B Grade (B)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 7-8.5/10, Fully Functional)
C Grade (C)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 5.5-7/10, Fully Functional)
This item includes a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.