- Device Grading
The iPhone 12 Pro is powered by the new Apple A14 Bionic Hexa-core processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution and HDR10 display, True Tone, and Wide color gamut.
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- A14 Bionic chip
- Next‑generation Neural Engine
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Rated IP68
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Open Box (O)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 9.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
A Grade (A)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 8.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
B Grade (B)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 7-8.5/10, Fully Functional)
C Grade (C)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 5.5-7/10, Fully Functional)
This item includes a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.