- Device Grading
The iPhone 12 is powered by the new Apple A14 Bionic processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution and HDR10 display, Wide color gamut, Dolby Vision, and True-tone.The screen of the device is protected by Scratch-resistant glass and oleophobic coating. The rear camera consists of 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) with Quad-LED dual-tone flash, and HDR (photo/panorama).
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- Haptic Touch
- A14 Bionic chip
- 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores
- 4-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 625 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Open Box (O)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 9.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
A Grade (A)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 8.5-10/10, Fully Functional)
B Grade (B)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 7-8.5/10, Fully Functional)
C Grade (C)
(Overall Cosmetic Appearance 5.5-7/10, Fully Functional)
This item includes a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.